't the center 'f such, 'f course, 'd be the battles bein' fought to protect not jest the wild mustangs/burros that're out'n the range, those that've already been captured, but all the equines. Its lookin' like the battle o'er horses bein' available fer slaughter 'tis tended to - a big fat NO. Not here'n U.S. soil 'n not to be shipped to other countries fer such a travesty.
This don't protect 'em though 's Congressman Chris Stewart (Utah) seems to be most content to spread his lies, showin' pics 'f starvin' horses 'n proclaimin' that birth control aint worked out'n the field. Firstly, he says such aint worked'n studs. Uhm, hello??? PZP 'd be birth control fer mares. The proposition 'f allowin' 'humane extermination' 'f wild horses/burros out'n the range, 'long with those'n holdin' pens weighs most heavy'n my mind. There's talk 'f shootin' 'em from helicopters! What the heck?? No doubt these folks 've lost their e'er lovin' minds.
There'd be many places that've implemented PZP 'n such's been successful.
- Fish Springs Wild Horse Pilot Fertility Control Program (Nevada)
- Virgnia Range Rescue and Management and Rescue Cooperative Agreements (Nevada)
- Friends of A Legacy (FOAL) & the McCullough Peaks Herd Management Area (Wyoming)
- Friends of the Mustangs & the Little Book Cliffs HMA (Colorado)
- National Mustang Association Colorado Chapter & the Spring Creek Basin HMA (Colorado)
- Corolla Wild Horse Fund & the Wild Horses of North Carolina's Outer Banks
My therapy ~
What'cha do to calm yer nerves?